- Java runtime
- Java 8: for WebflowAdapter release 3.0 and higher
- Java 7: for older WebflowAdapter releases
- Operating System
- Ubuntu Server 14.10 LTS 64 bit edition: L3WS WebFlow Adapter is provided as a Debian software package (deb), which can be easily deployed on Debian and Ubuntu distributions.
Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS is a long-term support release, which means it is supported for five years, and is perfect for Entreprises and any organization undertaking large deployments.
- CentOS 7 64bits and compatible distributions (RedHat EL7, Oracle Linux 7): a RPM package is available for CentOS 7 x86_64bits, allowing to easily install WebFlow Adapter on it. This package should also work with most RedHat compatible Linux distributions (Oracle Linux, ...).
- ICAP Gateway
- Squid release 3.1 or higher
- WebFlow Adapter is an ICAP server implementing RFC 3507, its errata and extensions. Therefore, WebFlow Adapter should be compatible with any proxy, firewall or Security Gateway supporting ICAP protocol: BlueCoat SG Security Gateway, Fortigate appliances since 4.0 MR3, etc.
- Edge License and Minimal hardware requirements
- Server License and Recommended hardware
- Dual-core Xeon processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- HDD with 16 GB of free space or higher
Compatibility and Dimensioning
Compatibility and performances might be affected by several criteria: server hardware, applications executed over WebFlow Adapter, etc.
To ensure your full satisfaction with our product, a Free Trial version
is available so you can evaluate WebFlow Adapter in your environment and ensure it will fulfill your needs.