WebFlow Adapter is a unique product allowing you to transparently intercept, filter and manipulate HTTP traffic on the fly.
Interfaced or embedded with an HTTP proxy, it runs as a network component and does not require any specific software on end-user devices.
In that way, it provides therefore multi-OS and cross-browser support.
What makes WebFlow Adapter unique is its real time services development interface.
Through this interface, WebFlow Adapter acts as a white box and allow you to create new applications in an endless manner. Willing to create specific notification service for your users ?
To bind HTTP analysis to your legacy authentication system ? To filter traffic using complex rules ? WebFlow Adapter is the right solution for that.
The services development interface provides you a complete control on when to process HTTP messages, and which operations to do.
You can in that way decide to process content based on the requested URLs, the type of exchanges (GET, POST, only 302 responses, ...), the size of the message, ...
Through a high quality web based interface, it is as user-friendly as possible, while providing a high level performance that makes it usable from early prototyping stages up to production environment.
A dashboard resumes the current solution state, presenting you an overall view on the product behavior: traffic load, processing time per service, last events.
A service Event panel allows you to generate your own events onto the dashboard. This capability is useful if you want for example to raise alarms on your own criteria,
or follow up some custom events: time a modification is made, custom counters, etc.
WebFlow Adapter can be used on merely any platform and is successfully deployed with several ICAP clients: Squid 3.0, Bluecoat ProxySG, Network Appliance Netcache and more.
Main features of WebFlow Adapter are:
- On-the-fly content modification - build your first services in minutes
- Real-time services writing - create, edit and update your services seamlessly
- Allows to build up web content analyzers, filters, flow enrichment and advertisement insertion, optimizers and much more
- ICAP 1.0 compatible server
- No scripts number limitation; Maximum processing time configurable by script and for the whole processing
- With a high performance engine, allowing you to support hundreds of simultaneous clients